Hey guys (and girls)!
It was on April 1st, 2012, that the first installment of Proverbial Thought was posted. Over 700 posts later, with only a few verses missed, those of us who contributed to this project shared our thoughts about 99.9% of all the proverbs in the book of Proverbs.
The total word count was over 350,000!
Needless to say, that was a lot of thinking, and it’s all still here, available to anyone who wants to read it.
But April 1st (Easter) is just around the corner, and now the time is here to decide what to do with this blog.
Do I just repost (for a 3rd time) the posts that have already been written? Or, do we do something different?
Here are some options being considered…
- Start all over from scratch
- If this option is chosen, we’ll need to recruit some new talent
- Repost everything in order as it was originally done, but just update what’s needed as it comes along.
- Do a hybrid version…repost the original stuff, but allow for new content to be submitted when available.
- Should tabs be created (Chapter One, Chapter Two, etc.) to give easy access to past posts?
- Do a new project through a different book (i.e., Chris Jordan suggested doing something similar with the book of James).
- If this option is chosen, should we start a new blog altogether or keep this one?
I would love YOUR thoughts! Please leave a comment telling me what you think.
March 10th, 2018 at 5:18 pm
I like the idea of tabs for chapters; and I also like the idea of your both reposting this one as well as starting the book of James… either works for me since I didn’t start following this blog until late in the Proverbs series. 🙂
March 10th, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Way to go! Just like everything 😉
March 11th, 2018 at 6:11 pm
Not sure where to go next Antony. I think something different? Really benefited from being part of the original team.